1. About Global Dream
Global Dream is committed to the protection of the personal data entrusted to it. For this reason: we reevaluate our life." processes and information systems in order to ensure the highest degree of compliance with applicable law: REGULATION LIE 2016/679, Generate Regulation on Protection. (GDPR).
In information processing operations we include not only our practices it data processing (platform features such as messages) but also the data processing operations that we perform pana enable our services as well as the provisions of our Terms and Conditions.
2. Demographic coverage
3. Data collection
When you use the Global Dream website, we collect a lot of information from you at the following times:
• When you send a message through our form Or direct email;
• When you use our messaging system:
• When you visit and browse our platform.
4. How we use your data
We use your personal information to provide the services we disclose through the website.
We may use personal information to:
• Send information about services that Global Dream promotes:
• Inform about any changes or updates we make to the services;
• Alert about relevant opportunities and activities:
• Send news /newsletters:
• Provide any other information or services;
Global Dream uses "cookies" to identify information about your session data and personalization of your browser each time you visit our website. A "cookie" is a small data file that is stored by the browser when you access the Global Dream website. These cookies do not contain any of your personal information, such as name or email.
Cookies can be used to improve the experience of using the Global Dream website. This way, we can use them to help personalize the delivery of data, services, and content. You can set your browser to not accept our cookies and you can also manually delete cookies from the browser.
6. Legitimacy for the processing of your data
Your data will only be used if you check one of the following situations:
• Gave express and positive consent through signing or submission of an online form.
• The data that is necessary for Compliance with the Global Dream Terms and Conditions specifically the minimum necessary for the provision of services.
• The data that is necessary to comply with an obligation. global dream is subject, such as the disclosure of data to the Tax Administration and Social Security, as well as other authorities.
• Data that is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Global Dream, provided that they do not prevail over the interests or rights, freedoms and guarantees of the data subject.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy, without being informed in advance or, if applicable, obtained your consent..
Your data will be processed by Global Dream by applying appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of security and in accordance with the GDPR.
7. Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary and proportionate to the pursuit of the purposes described above. Your data will be retained for the purposes of complying with the legal obligations and protecting global dream's legitimate interests.
8. Your rights
At any time, you can ask us to:
• Access to your personal data;
• The rectification, and direct editing of your personal information;
• Opposition, cancellation or limitation' of the processing of your personal data:
• The portability of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, compatible way and in a readable format.
To exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You will be asked to prove your identity in order to ensure that the sharing of personal data is only done with your holder. Please keep in mind that in certain cases and in accordance with applicable law, your application may not be immediately or fully satisfied.
In any case, you shall be informed of the measures taken to that effect within 30 days of the time the application is made.. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority: www.cnpd.pt.
9. Withdraw consent
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time. However this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously provided, as well as the subsequent processing of the same data, with another grounds of lawful" horn is the case of the performance of the contract or the 'legal obligation to which Global Dream is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
10. Clarifications or doubts
If you remain in any question of this policy or other privacy issues, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.